View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZodiMune
Co-GM

re: Website banner project!

As mentioned earlier, I am going to be working on a project for the site. I want to make a banner that will go across the front page, but this will be more of a collage featuring screenshots of our guildies. Here's the skinny:

-Screenshots are found in your screenshots folder, which is in your WoW folder.

-Turning your UI off makes the photo easier to work with.

-No nudes *cough*kisama...*cough*

-Try to be zoomed into your character enough so that your character takes up the whole frame, spell effects and all. The smaller your toon is in the pic, the lower the quality will end up being. Zoom in!

-Selfies are ok, but understand that a head-n-shoulders profile shot may not illustrate your character in their proper light. Full-body action shots are easier to work with, and also tend to allow you to show off your class easier.

-Feel free to utilize any interesting transmogs, but I'd encourage everyone to be themselves. This isn't necessarily a costume contest.

-Rocking your legendary weaps is ok (glaives, smourne, etc).

-Transformations are not ok (no goren, pink skeleton, etc). We want to see you as we usually see you. If you are a feral druid who runs with fire kitty buff all the time, then that would be allowed, but those are exceptions.

-Action shots! Spell effects, casting poses, things of that nature, are preferred. This isn't a yearbook, after all.

-If you want to see some creative examples, I think the WoW website still has screenshots posted of player-submitted pics.

Once you have a few screenshots you like, send them to knifetwister@gmail.com and I will use the best image you have. This will be a tasteful representation of the guild in a reputable light, as I want to make everyone look good :)

Thanks!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    All Shall Fade Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum